How do you raise your vibrational frequency ?

 



Music, light, color... color is light, and light is energy. Sounds are waves of energy. We are energy. Our emotions are shifts of energy too, and in order to adapt to life challenges, we must develop a lifestyle that helps us inhabit emotions with higher frequency such as joy, peace, gratitude, as opposed to resentment, guilt, or other such denser or lower-frequency states. Of course, lower frequency states like anger cannot be avoided and may even be useful at times (think about anger channeled in activism). What constitutes a problem is when we get stuck in those states. Even being in joy all the time might create problems: a dysregulation can cause a disconnect from other people's suffering (and lead a permanently ecstatic person in the psych ward !). What matters is the diverse repertoire of states we can access and the ability to raise our vibration effectively and have various methods to acquire a higher frequency, so that in times of hardship, we don't risk getting stuck in sadness or shame.

I have been paying attention to what lifts my mood for many years now. I know certain colors and shape with drain me (black and tall fans) and others will put a smile on my face (vibrant color on a wall, or whimsical piece of art). It is recommended to sing, dance, play music, draw, doing any creative project, go near or in water to increase our vibration. Interestingly, these are all activities children end up doing with great enthusiasm, until conditionings from serious adulthood prevent them from accessing those strategies. Probably because they are of the soul, and children are still so connected to the divine realm...

Drinking green smoothies, connecting with nature, listening to the birds, resting on a hammock, going on a walk, meditating, drumming, and a good sleep quality can all make us more in the moment, healthier and therefore raise our vibration. For instance, instead of drowning in the sorrow of a heartbreak this evening, I swam 80 laps in my pool and felt better. We all have unique tastes or habits to add to that list. For me, the list includes: organizing a party, preparing a gift for someone I love, wearing dangly earrings, catching light by adding stain glass in one of my enchanting windows, having a spiritual connection with another being, being absorbed in an animated convo with said being, and befriending the grey fox that showed up on my backyard yesterday and seemed very content on the fence and looking back at me !




Because then I have another opportunity to grab my Power Animals book and learn about totem or spirit animals, and start wondering if this one in particular is a messenger for me, by reminding me to connect with my intuition, agility and intelligence, the attributes the fox is known for.

I also installed a hummingbird feeder (gift from my dear friend Catherine !) yesterday. Hummingbirds are the epitome of high vibrational states, and they symbolize joy and lightness of being. Hope they visit soon too !




What do you do or want to do to expand as a person and naturally raise your vibration ? Feel free to share a comment ! :)


Comments

Popular Posts